Friday, February 13, 2009

Travel Plans

So this week I have been working on my itinerary for Easter Break. Not an easy task! I found out today that I am in love with the flight prices in Europe. I found a flight to Dublin and also one to Italy for $40 including taxes and fees. That is unbelievable! I ordered a railpass for Italy, France, and Greece so that will also save a lot on travel! I decided to travel alone during break that way I can make the most of my time and see only the places I really want to see. I was worried about doing it at first, but I am starting to get excited about it. I will be staying in hostels and stuff, so I won't be completely alone or anything.
This past week has been a little slow; I am not used to having so much time on my hands. I am used to having so many assignments, but now all I have is 4 essays and 2 final exams for the entire semester! As a result, I sleep in way too late, and stay on the internet way too much. Last Saturday I went to this delightful little place in Swansea called The Mumbles. It is located right on the ocean, and although it is still very cold I had an amazing time. Tomorrow I am going on a day trip to Cardiff and will see my first castle! I am really excited!
Well, that is all I have for now, but I will write again soon (well I hope anyways :) )
Cheers (Pronounced Chiahs lol),
Britny

1 comment:

  1. Woah...Greece France and Italy over Spring Break? That is crazy!!!! I'm jealous! lol.

    ReplyDelete